Heaviest Riff Comp Heaviest Riff Comp

Reminds me of...

This short riff reminds me of Death in some way, wich is really good in my opinion!
Anyway, I found that the drum were a bit too loud, and at some point ''muted'' the guitar. Anyway real good work my friend! Keep it metal!

Bloody Soil Bloody Soil

BRUTAL

Like both guitars and drum, but I'm not really in gore lyrics. Your growling was fitting the song well, and at least we could hear the word clearly.

Devastus responds:

Thank you. I thought my growling was much worse than that :P

Thank you for your review.

Beneath Wishes Beneath Wishes

RPG Style

Great solo with a great background guitar/synth. Great work, makes me think of RPG for some reason. It was an RPG game wasn't it ;) ?

Dimoria responds:

Yup , sort of anyways ;) Ok thanks alot , the solo was the only way I could make this song more interesting then the others so. :) Cheers.

Unforgotten Hero Unforgotten Hero

Close your eyes, relax...

This song is really great! (Not a big fan of Halo but damn, the songs in this game are awesome!). Quite sad... Really nice slow, relaxing song. Thanks!

Dimoria responds:

No thank you! For your kind review :) Cheers.

Alone Is Not An Option Alone Is Not An Option

Well done mate!

Fun to listen, pretty heavy! Nice Acoustic bridge by the way ;) Gonna check your other song!

Dimoria responds:

Thanks alot man :) Hope you like em all.

Metamorph Metamorph

AWESOME

This song is just intense, make me want to jump all around, so grinding. You're the metal God of NG for sure. \m/

[souler]Oh my Blues! [souler]Oh my Blues!

Nice!

Good melody! Kinda catchy, I like it. But I don't really like the sound of the snare. Still a really good song!

** \ The Sleep Pt I / ** ** \ The Sleep Pt I / **

Very Melodic!

This song is very melodic and slow. Love the rythm work. Guitar sound great to my ears mate! Keep it METAL \m/

Sonofkirk responds:

Hey dude ! I'm glad you liked this piece bro !

Keep on rockin' man ! \m/